Commercial paint-spraying projects have become a key area of expertise for Fine Art Decorating. Over the last five years we have spray painted a diverse catalogue of projects including; new build developments and luxury homes, shops, commercial units and offices.
If you are a project manager, building/construction company, new build developer or have a residential project that requires a high-quality finish, in a timely manner then we highly recommended a spray-paint finish. Spray-painting covers large areas in a shorter time compared to traditional methods. Fine Art Decorating have extensive experience in spray-painting large projects. Spray applied coatings give an even, pristine finish without brush marks or uneven patches. The spray-paint finish is the ideal way to show off your property as a ‘cut above the rest’. Purchasers, Investors and visitors alike, will be impressed with your properties finish, that once spray-painted by Fine Art Decorating will have the ‘wow factor’.
From our portfolio, we know that paint-spraying achieves great results, with a new build property being fully painted 8 times faster than traditional methods. Fine Art Decorating will take on your project and use the best in paint-spraying technology, leaving you with a superior finish and completing jobs far quicker than traditional brush-and-roller techniques. We protect your project to an exceptional standard with comprehensive sheeting and masking tape so that no spray adheres to the wrong surfaces.
We can spray:
- Plasterboard or Plastered Walls, Ceilings, Covings
- Woodwork including; Doors, Stairs, Skirting, Architraves
- Commercial units, Offices & Warehouses including; Flooring, Walls and Ceilings.
Fine Art Decorating works in collaboration with each of its clients to understand the nature of each job and an initial site survey is carried out to understand the full business aim, discuss timescales and schedule of works.
We offer full project management of the decorating works and we can work to very tight deadlines when required, to achieve; on schedule completion times for new projects or to minimise down-time for your business.
All our staff are fully uniformed and wear safety clothing, have CSCS cards, experienced in working on building sites, fully qualified painters, flexible, courteous and efficient and we can provide 24 hour 7 day a week staff.
Fine Art Decorating can provide you with a quote for a spray paint finish based on your building plans.
- Size is not an issue as spray-painting covers large areas in a shorter time than traditional methods and we have extensive experience of working on large projects.
- Surfaces – Our industrial sprayers have expertise in different surfaces from walls, ceilings, and roofs to floors, windows, wooden cladding, and areas requiring fire-retardant paint.
- Preparation – For all work carried out we; sand, fill and prepare all walls, ceilings and wood work. We cover all required areas, fixtures and fittings and mess is kept to a minimum.
- Paints – Fine Art Decorating have specific knowledge about paint specifications required for varied surfaces and we are experienced in applying a wide variety of paints.
- For new build development and luxury homes projects we apply a sealer coat to fresh plaster and then additional finishing coats to ensure a pristine look to a new build property or a professional finish to a residential project. We use eco-friendly acrylic paint unless specified otherwise by the client.
- We can provide bespoke spraying for skirting, architraves, doors and cladding either pre-or post-fitting.
- Recent Projects– Our recent clients have included; Berkley Homes; new build development, Healthhomes; new build development, Eco Refurbishment– luxury home, Brickbond; new build development and one of the UK’s largest celebrity second home.
- Prospective Clients: Paint spraying is suitable for new build developments, residential projects, Barn Conversions, Housing estates, Offices and Commercial units & Home extensions.
Recent Project: Erskine Lodge, Hurstpierpoint, Sussex. (December 2016)
This job consisted of four prestigious five bedroom homes. The properties are luxurious with a large amount of space in each room and set in the beautiful and sought after village of Hurstpierpoint, Sussex. They were built to a high standard and have stunning atrium hallways with large staircases running down each side, this project was a pleasure to work on. These were barn style homes with large double garages, all the inside of the home was given a three-coat paint spray finish. Initially we were instructed onto the site, we began by rubbing down the ceilings and walls, sanding all woodwork and covering all areas such as fixtures and fittings with polythene to ensure everything was covered with precision.
The property was fully prepared, sanded and covered prior to then using a HVLP (high-volume low-pressure) we sprayed of all the woodwork throughout. Then a sealer coat (80:20 mix) was provided to the walls with an Airless paint-spraying technique to seal the walls. Followed by a two-coat finish to complete the decoration works. Each unit on this site was 1900 square metres in total, the atrium was 12.5 metres in height, covering 136 square metres. This was a truly beautiful and grand project to display our paint-spraying skills.
We provided a 24 hour 7 days a week spray-painting service to this client to complete these units in line with the client’s deadline.
“The paint spraying service was impeccable, Anthony and his team provided a superior finish and worked day and night to complete our project on time. I was very impressed with the staff who were all hard-working decorators, these guys are a smart outfit that provide a slick service. They went over and above to compete this project. I would highly recommend them and I will be using their service from here on in”. Project Manager
Recent Project: Commercial Unit, Chandlers Building Suppliers, Lewes. (September 2016)
Our client Chandlers Building Suppliers requested our complete paint-spray service for their new build show room. The warehouse was 250 square metres in size and completely empty at the start of the project. We spray painted onto fresh new plaster, applying both a mis-coat and finishing coat to complete the decorating work.
For further information please contact us on the details at the top of the page.